By Gillian Duncan & Mark Roberts
A book of detailed topographic maps of recreational trails suitable for riding your mountain bike, very thoroughly covering South East Queensland and a slice of Northern NSW.
This is the Fifth Edition; 13,000 copies of earlier editions have been purchased so far, making this a local bestseller.
The book is A4 in size and spiral bound to lie flat in a photocopier.
The Somerset Region chapter is also available as a separate Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Guide
What’s new in the Fifth Edition?
- 454km of legal singletrack, up from 169km in the Fourth Edition
- Many important new areas including Promisedland (Bundaberg), Sugar Bag (Caloundra), Cornubia (Logan) and Hinze (Gold Coast)
- Coverage north to Bundaberg and south to Northern Rivers NSW
- Twice as many areas to ride
- A lot more kilometres of trails
- Many more legal downhills
What area does it cover?
- North to Noosa, Gympie and Bundaberg
- South to Nightcap and Goonengerry in NSW
- West to Toowoomba and Stanthorpe
- East to Straddie
What trails are in the book?
- 454km of legal singletrack, almost all well designed and maintained
- 169km of rail trail
- 1,800km of multi-use trails
- 1,058km of entertaining forest roads
- 3,481km in total
Where to Mountain Bike in Northern and Central Queensland
by Gillian Duncan & Mark Roberts
A downloadable PDF for only $6.00