Film & Photo Competition
2017 Winners Announced!
We are proud to announce the winners of the 2017 Visioning the Outdoors Film & Photo Competition.
Overall the quality of the entries was higher in 2017 than in previous years and the judging was therefore more challenging. While not all images were selected as the category winners, almost all the entries were outstanding in some way and many will go on to feature here on the QORF website and in social media from time to time to help us promote the outdoors and outdoor activity in Queensland.
Best Photo 2017
Robbs Monument by James Kaczmarek
The Visioning the Outdoors Film & Photo Competition encourages lovers of the outdoors to celebrate the power of outdoor recreation to positively impact people’s lives.
The overall purpose of the competitions is to achieve the following outcomes:
- encourage outdoor recreationists to capture images and create representations of their experiences;
- build recognition amongst the wider community of outdoor activities, people and spaces;
- inspire increased participation and respect for outdoor recreation and recreation environments;
- raise the profile of the outdoor recreation and education sector; and
- create shared value for partners supporting Visioning the Outdoors.
Visioning the Outdoors has been designed to contribute towards QORF’s broader objectives.