Film & Photo Competition
The competition is now OPEN
All you have to do is get outdoors with your favourite camera and few mates and start shooting!
Entering the competition is easy – simply go to Visioning the Outdoors, click the appropriate link and follow the steps as indicated*
The theme is LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS, a celebration of the power of outdoor recreation activities to enrich people’s lives. We want you to submit photos or short films that capture the essence of your life lived outdoors. This might be your adventure, your escape, your connection, whatever your unique experience of the outdoors may be.
We need YOU to create visions of living life outdoors that inspire people to get outdoors more often.
Photos and short films should communicate in a way which inspires people to visit new places, or revisit old favourites, to try new activities, or challenge themselves further.
- This is a competition for and about outdoor recreation – in the outdoors!
- It is not a nature or landscape competition, nor is it a portrait competition.
- Nature, landscape or portrait entries will not be disqualified but should capture the essence of the competition theme: LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS
The Visioning the Outdoors Film & Photo Competition encourages lovers of the outdoors to celebrate the power of outdoor recreation to positively impact people’s lives.
The overall purpose of the competitions is to achieve the following outcomes:
- encourage outdoor recreationists to capture images and create representations of their experiences;
- build recognition amongst the wider community of outdoor activities, people and spaces;
- inspire increased participation and respect for outdoor recreation and recreation environments;
- raise the profile of the outdoor recreation and education sector; and
- create shared value for partners supporting Visioning the Outdoors.
Visioning the Outdoors has been designed to contribute towards QORF’s broader objectives.