Nature Play Evaluation
Help us improve your Nature Play QLD experiences.
Posted on 08.06.2018
This survey is conducted by Dr. Rob Hales from Griffith University to ascertain the extent and depth of engagement of parents and participants in the Nature Play QLD program.
In particular, the objectives are to determine:
- The number of children participating in the Nature Play QLD program(s);
- Parent perceptions of their child’s enjoyment of particular aspects of the Nature Play QLD programs;
- Parent perceptions of their child’s participation levels in outdoor free play before and after engaging with Nature Play QLD programs;
- Parents understanding of the benefits of outdoor free play for children;
- Parents perceptions of the impact of Nature Play QLD programs in relation to those benefits;
- The constraints on parents for greater participation levels by their children in Nature Play QLD programs.
Your participation in this survey will benefit Queensland’s families and help us improve our programs.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
The Nature Play QLD Team
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story