Move It AUS – Participation
Targeting inactive communities to build a more active Australia.
Posted on 10.01.2019
The Move It AUS – Participation Grant Program from the Federal Government provides support to help organisations get Australians moving and to support the aspiration to make Australia the world’s most active and healthy nation.
If successful, applicants will receive grants up to $1 million to implement community-based activities that align to the outcomes of Sport 2030.
The objectives of the Grant Program are:
- Getting inactive people moving in their local community;
- Building awareness and understanding of the importance of physical activity across all stages of life;
- Improving the system of sport and physical activity by targeting populations at risk of inactivity, across all life stages; and
- Delivering ongoing impact through the development of sector capability (Stream 2 only).
Two grant streams of funding are available to get Australians moving and to support the aspiration to make Australia the world’s most active and healthy nation:
- Stream 1 – Grants between $25,000 and $250,000 to fund local sport and physical activity organisations.
- Stream 2 – Grants between $100,000 and $1 million to fund the delivery of large scale initiatives through National Sporting Organisations.
Please refer to the Move It AUS – Participation Program Guidelines for additional eligibility criteria.
Grant open: 9am (AEST) 7 January 2019
Grant close: 5pm (AEST) 18 February 2019
Phone: +61 2 6214 1555
For all application inquiries please include your application reference number in the email subject heading.
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story