Queensland Government Statewide Outdoor Recreation Framework
Designed to protect and improve access to outdoor recreation places and spaces; promote outdoor recreation opportunities and participation; and enhance the sustainability and capacity of the outdoor recreation sector.
People participating in high quality, diverse, safe outdoor recreation
The framework’s overall objectives are to:
- provide mechanisms to resolve issues associated with planning for, establishing, managing and promoting outdoor recreation opportunities
- foster increased participation in outdoor recreation in Queensland.
- Improve access to places and spaces
- Promote opportunities to participate
- Enhance capacity of the outdoor recreation sector
Released October 2014