Wilderness Canoeing Workshop
Paddle your way to a bush hideaway and soak up the vibes.
This introductory course will provide you with unique perspective of exploration and the skills necessary to extend your travel to remote locations.
Whether you are looking for an exciting new experience, up-skilling or developing your canoeing techniques – we have you covered. In this workshop we will cover paddling skills, expedition planning and show you how to pack a canoe. Like all empowering workshop sessions we will be challenging ourselves, but this workshop is suitable for all fitness levels.
- Like-minded outdoorswomen and intimate group sizes
- Learn how to canoe to beautiful remote locations
- Become self-sufficient in the wilderness with our packing skills and equipment lists
- We share our templates for successful expedition planning
- Facilitator support from two highly trained outdoor practitioners with Canoe & Wilderness First Aid Qualifications
- Canoe, paddle & PFD
- All safety equipment
Find on Google Maps