Wild Edge Wilderness Survival Camps
School Holiday Program
Wild Edge Wilderness Survival Camps are intentionally designed and facilitated outdoor adventures for Teenagers (Aged 12-16 years). These camps are created to enable teens to make powerful, life-serving choices for themselves and others through challenging expeditions and in a skills-based learning environment.
Our itineraries focus on leadership skills and wilderness survival skills through environmental understanding, skill sessions and outdoor living skills. Through out the four days we will focus on two key areas:
- Team work
- Personal character development, learn your own strengths and unique gifts
Wilderness Survival Skills
- Fire lighting
- Local hazards (plants animals, insects)
- Camp safety
- Bushcraft: knots, tarps, ropes
- Navigation: Including topography, compass work, pacing and time and distance
- Shelter building
- Basic first aid & CPR skills
- Water purification options
- The Wild Edge Programs are all female trips.
- These programs are fully catered, and are adaptable for any dietary needs.