Practical one-day training for experiential educators, teachers & program leaders who want to engage & strengthen the relationships of young people in their programs
Research clearly shows that programs which intentionally develop trusting & healthy relationships out-perform all other programs on so many levels – greater participation, stronger communities & extremely happy young people.
If this is what you want for your classroom, staff or team, this one-day professional development workshop is for you.
Registration includes refreshments & a light lunch.
Fun group games & activities are one of the most powerful (and attractive) ways to help people connect, and strong relationships amplify the results of whatever you’re trying to get done (no matter your content.)
This NEW, highly-interactive workshop will guide you through a sequence of presentations, discussions and incredibly fun group activities in which you will learn:
- The three universal truths of programming & the impact these have on the success of your curriculum;
- The latest research which proves that inviting young people to play, share, trust and build connections is the most powerful pathway to their success & wellbeing;
- Dozens of new, innovative & highly enjoyable activities which you can immediately integrate into your setting which invite students to connect to one another & build healthy relationships;
- Simple, yet powerful, sequential framework that is proven to create remarkably fun programs; and
- Critical program leadership skills to help you inspire, equip & empower your group to be the best it can be.
DOWNLOAD Serious Fun Flyer
Mark Collard is an experiential trainer, speaker & author based in Melbourne, Australia. As the founder & director of playmeo, an innovative professional development company based in Australia, Mark is best known for hosting the largest online database of interactive games & activities in the world. He has written five best-selling books including No Props No Problem, Count Me In & Serious Fun.