Oxfam Trailwalker Brisbane 2017
Oxfam Trailwalker is the ultimate team challenge where teams of four walk or run across 100km of Australian bush in less than 48 hours.
- D'Aguilar National Park
- South East Queensland
- $600 per team for 100km event, $400 per team for 55km event. $1400 minimum fundraising.
- Oxfam Trailwalker Brisbane
- Lucy Grafton
- 07 3637 4647
Oxfam Trailwalker is Australia’s original team endurance challenge.
As a team of four, in the Oxfam Trailwalker Brisbane you will tackle either 100km of beautiful bush trail in less than 48 hours, or 55km in less than 24 hours. In 2017 our trail will see you walk or run from Mount Glorious through the spectacular D’Aguilar National Park to the finish line at Mt Coot-tha.
100km is 16-18 June and 55km is 17-18 June
Cost: $600 per team for 100km event and $400 per team for 55km event. $1400 minimum fundraising.
Who should attend:
- Extraordinary individuals, committed to challenging themselves and making a difference.
- Generous hearted volunteers also required, no experience needed, there is a role for everyone.
More info: Check out the website for more information about what it takes – trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/brisbane
Oxfam Trailwalker is a huge logistical exercise, and we couldn’t do it without the support our wonderful volunteers. We are in need of 600+ volunteers who will work out on the trail, at the checkpoints, and as part of logistics crews on the day. Register now and encourage friends and family to do so too. The more the merrier!
What to do next?
- Read more about registering a team via the Oxfam Trailwalker website: trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/brisbane
- Read more and register as a volunteer