Loose Parts Nature Play Workshop
Hands on fun and learning about the benefits of loose parts nature play
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP
- You will learn about the benefits of ‘loose parts nature playing’ to children and how you can facilitate this valuable type of play in your centre, school or neighbourhood park.
- You will experience the fun of playing with loose parts and discuss the issues around finding, using and maintaining material
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
People who would like to start facilitating nature based loose parts play for children in their neighbourhood, workplace, centre or school including: Local Government Officers in parks and reserve management, Outdoor Recreation Officers, Local Government and Private play space designers and landscape architects, Early Childhood Educators, Child Care Centre Coordinators, Kindergarten Coordinators, School Principals and Teachers, School Grounds and Maintenance Officers, Bush Care Volunteers, Other Supportive Community Organisations.
- Hilary Webb & Jon Webb – Everton Park Child Care & Development Centre
- Lucy Ada & Todd Ada – Camp Hill Outside School Hours Care
- Hyahno Moser – Nature Play QLD