Nature Freedom @ Walkabout Creek
We are going bush!
Its’ spring time! We are going to the bush to experience the beauty of wildlife and water species. Walkabout Creek is located at The Gap in far northwestern suburb of Brisbane. Nestled on edge of the eastern escarpment of D’aguilar National Park.
Tickets include half day activities and catering. This is biggest event for Nature Freedom to date! Inclusive of water-based activities, guided tours, bushwalking, team building activities and lunch package. This seems so much fun!
- 9:15am-9:45am Arrival and Sign-In
- 9:45am-10:00am Activity Briefing
- 10:00am-12:00pm Instructed Activity (Watersport or Bush Walk/Team Building)
- 12:00pm-12:15pm Time for Changing/Getting ready for lunch
- 12:15pm-1:30pm Lunch (this may be extended depending on the option taken)
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Free Time for swimming / Bouche / Frisbee
- 2:30pm Departure from Walkabout Creek
Nature Freedom is an inclusive environmental and adventure organisation catering young people between 18 and 35 with disabilities meaningful access to environmental projects and adventure programs
If you have any questions or issues booking please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org