Government support for business and industry
Information about the range of support and services available and how best to access them
- South East Queensland
- 8:15 am
- 12:30 pm
There is an increasingly diverse range of State and Federal Government assistance available for business, supporting everything from research and development, innovation, employment, international trade and much, much more.
Navigating the government assistance available can be challenging. Many employers consider applying for a government grant or service at some stage but don’t know where to start or what is required.
This event will bring together representatives from all levels of government for a half-day workshop designed to better inform employers on the help that is available and how best to access it.
Areas of support that will be covered include:
- Export support and advice
- Small business and start-up support
- Innovation and growth support
- Labour supply and training
As well as the various workshop presentations, the agencies will have representatives on hand that employers can personally engage with.
Representatives from the following agencies and groups are confirmed, with more to be added:
- Australian Government Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland
- Export Finance Australia
- Ipswich Chamber of Commerce
- Ipswich City Council
- Ipswich Defence Industry Hub, Queensland Government, Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Jobs Queensland
- Mentoring for Growth program – Business Queensland
- Queensland Government Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- Small Business Grants team – Business Queensland
- Trade and Investment Queensland
- Trusted Trader – Australian Border Force
- Y(E)P Entrepreneurship program
Ipswich Turf Club
219 Brisbane Rd
Bundamba QLD 4304
Find on Google Maps
Seats at this event are limited. Please register as soon as possible