Sport Australia Complaints Handling Workshop
Resolving complaints quickly and efficiently
This FREE workshop provides participants with the necessary skills and strategies to respond to clients and customers’ complaints confidently, effectively and efficiently.It’s perfectly suited for those within sporting clubs and associations that have complaint handling responsibilities. Comprehensive, practical and quality training will be offered.
- understand and identify a complaint
- improve their complaint handling skills
- consider complaints from a ‘complainant perspective’
- raise awareness of the value of complaints
- examine different strategies for handling complaints
- become more confident in their ability to handle complaints
- be able to identify who should respond to a complaint.
The Complaints Handling Workshop has been designed to complement the online training course
Free daytime parking at PCYC Milton, 40 Castlemaine Street