Critical Incident Management Planning Session 2 (Cairns)
Information, tools & resources
QORF in conjunction with the Outdoor Educators Association of Queensland (OEAQ) will be hosting a series of critical incident management planning workshops throughout 2019. The workshops, designed for both the education sector and the broader outdoor activity community, will be facilitated by Dr Clare Dallat, Director of Risk Resolve and an expert in the field of led outdoor risk and crisis management. The workshops will be run in both Brisbane and Cairns.
Session 2 – Proactive Critical Incident Management
In this workshop, participants will be asked to bring their own critical incident plans and we’ll review them systematically – both proactively (what you say publicly now) and reactively (what you need to have ready in the event of a critical incident). This day is focused on proactive risk management.
Date: Saturday 17 August
- The sessions in Cairns will be suitable for both educators and outdoor activity providers.
- Attendance at both a Session 1 and a Session 2 workshop
- $15.00 +GST for financial OEAQ/QORF members
- $75.00 +GST for non-members
- Participants facing financial hardship may be eligible for a fee waiver or other arrangement. Please email email@example.com with the details.
- There is a limit of 30 participants per session.
Outdoor Educators Association of Queensland Inc. invites you to become a member of a group of personable, enthusiastic and imaginative people committed to professional outdoor education practice.