Session 2 – Proactive Critical Incident Management
In this workshop, participants will be asked to bring their own critical incident plans and we’ll review them systematically – both proactively (what you say publicly now) and reactively (what you need to have ready in the event of a critical incident). This day is focused on proactive risk management.
- The sessions in Cairns will be suitable for both educators and outdoor activity providers.
- Attendance at both a Session 1 and a Session 2 workshop
- $15.00 +GST for financial OEAQ/QORF members
- $75.00 +GST for non-members
- Participants facing financial hardship may be eligible for a fee waiver or other arrangement. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- There is a limit of 30 participants per session.