Session 2 – Proactive Critical Incident Management
In this workshop, participants will be asked to bring their own critical incident plans and we’ll review them systematically – both proactively (what you say publicly now) and reactively (what you need to have ready in the event of a critical incident). This day is focused on proactive risk management.
Session 2a: Educators
Saturday 14 September,09:00 – 16:00
Session 2b: Outdoor Activity Providers
Sunday 15 September, 09:00 – 16:00
- The content of each educators session (ie each Saturday session in Brisbane) will focus on and use examples from the education sector. The outdoor activity providers sessions (ie each Sunday session in Brisbane) will focus on the broader outdoor activity community. Much of the content from both sessions will be very similar, differentiated only by the specific sector examples and language.
- Attendance at both a Session 1 and a Session 2 workshop
- $80.00 +GST for financial OEAQ/QORF members
- $400.00 +GST for non-members
- Participants facing financial hardship may be eligible for a fee waiver or other arrangement. Please email email@example.com with the details.
- There is a limit of 30 participants per session.