Chicks in the Sticks
3hr Mountain Bike Enduro race for Women
Introducing our third 3hr Mountain Bike race for Women at Karingal Scout Camp, Karingal Road, Mount Cotton.
The last 2 years were a HUGE success so get your entries in early.
Like they say, it’s the early bird that gets to ride.
- Chicken Run– Regular on the racing scene, Solid level of fitness & skill
- Free Range– Confident riders, have done a few races and or have an intermediate level of fitness.
- Have a Crack– You are a newly hatched MTB rider or are looking for a non-pressured supportive race experience. You want to challenge yourself to enter, participate and do your best.
- Queens of the Coop – A non-pressured race experience for those 50yrs and over
- Hard Boiled Double Yokers– Team of 2 with racing experience and good fitness.
- Soft Boiled Double Yokers– (team of 2) too shy to do it alone or concerned about your fitness level? Bring a friend and do a tag-team around our laps.
- Junior Double Yokers- (team of 2) between the ages of 11&14yrs. Race the full track with the ladies for the shorter time of 2hrs. Tag team laps like the Double Yokers.
Little Chicks in the Sticks
- Chicken Nuggets -a 30 min Enduro on a modified course for junior riders between the ages of 5-11yrs
- Chick-a-dees – a 30 min Enduro on a modified course for junior riders between the ages of 12-16yrs
Go to http://www.bsmc.asn.au/index.php/race/2-uncategorised/82-chicks-in-the-sticks for more info