Camp Cooby Holiday Programs
Summer Holiday Camps
If you are looking for fun, innovative, outdoor adventures and active learning experiences this school holidays…. Camp Cooby is the right place for you and your children! Our school holiday program is for young people from 6 to 13 years of age and provides a great opportunity for your children to build resilience, independence, and a sense of self-awareness through adventure!
We also offer specialty camps for our campers that are aged 13 – 16, with Mountain Biking, Watersports, and Leadership initiatives, we have fun for everyone!
At Camp Cooby we offer a dynamic mix of indoor and outdoor activities, based on our four core curriculum areas:
- 1. Outdoor Education – get down and dirty with our ropes course, canoeing, giant water slide, bush walks, hut building, raft building, water battles, and so many more fun activities!
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing – discover yourself through our mindfulness and self-awareness activities
- Environmental Science – get in touch with nature through our food production, waste management, aquaponics, and permaculture activities
- Entrepreneurship & Technology – fly drones, problem solve, and brainstorm your dream startup business through our INCubate program!
Packages Available (incl. all meals, activities & accommodation):
- 3 Day Package – Day program only (Monday – Wednesday OR Wednesday – Friday) | Standard Rate: $225 per child, Early Bird Pricing*: $185 per child
- 3 Day, 2 Night Program Package (Monday – Wednesday OR Wednesday – Friday) | Standard Rate: $325 per child, Early Bird Pricing*: $250 per child
- 5 Day Package – Day program only | Standard Rate: $350 per child, Early Bird Pricing*: $250 per child
- 5 Day, 4 Night – Full Week Program Package | Standard Rate: $525 per child, Early Bird Pricing*: $399 per child
*Early Bird Pricing applies until 6 weeks before the holiday camp period begins
Camp Cooby is about a 30 minute drive north of Toowoomba.
Subject to availability, travel passes are available Monday – Friday $10 each way (pick up or return).
Pick up & drop off is from Toowoomba CBD – 121 West Street. 7:30am pickup and 5:30pm drop off.
Our program has a focus to help young people CONNECT, CARE AND LEAD!
*Some activities are weather dependent.