State of Volunteering in Queensland
Survey now open
Posted on 10.12.2020
Survey CLOSES December 11
Volunteering Queensland is excited to open the inaugural State of Volunteering in Queensland survey for volunteer-involving organisations!
The survey data will result in a flagship report into the status, and the economic and social value of volunteering through a State of Volunteering in Queensland report.
This report will provide an empirical evidence base from which the value and impact of volunteering can be realised and celebrated.
The report will help shape a strong future for your volunteering programs by providing you with key information to:
- Understand the characteristics of volunteers, volunteering and volunteer-involving organisations
- Quantify the economic and social value of your volunteers and volunteering
- Improve your decision-making and approach to your volunteer workforce
- Shape targeted business cases, knowing the value of volunteering and the high return on investment.
This is your chance to tell the sector about volunteering in your organisation, which will help us better advocate for the volunteering sector in Queensland.
Organisations that utilise volunteers we need your help!
This is a Queensland first and you can help be a part of this inaugural report by taking this survey (or forwarding it onto the appropriate person in your organisation).
You can also go into the draw to win one of two vouchers for upcoming Professional Development workshops*! |
To enter the draw, submit your response by 5pm AEST Friday 11 December and complete the contact details on the survey.
* One entry per person, per survey. Voucher is valid for one non-accredited workshop, to a maximum value of $155.
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story