Small Business Week Grants Program
Funding support to Queensland Small Business Week events
Posted on 22.02.2019
The Small Business Week Grants program provides funding support to Queensland individuals or organisations who are seeking to host their own event as part of Queensland Small Business Week (QSBW) 2019 from Monday 27 May to Friday 31 May 2019.
The objectives of the Small Business Week Grants Program are to:
- provide a platform for collective investigation of local small business community concerns and solutions specific to an area or locality
- empower local small business communities to come together to learn from experts and specialists in areas relevant to their sector or region
- enable local leadership in small business communities.
The fund will enable the individual or organisation to offset the costs incurred by delivering events and activities that provide transformative impacts for small businesses.
Funding of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) is available as a reimbursement for eligible individuals or organisations to host an event that creates an educational and/or collaborative community experience as part of QSBW 2019.
Apply for the grant
To apply, complete the following steps:
You will be advised if your application has been successful.
Please note that priority may be given to activities that focus on supporting:
- regional/rural small businesses
- social enterprises
- small business skills development (e.g. agile leadership, financial literacy)
- priority sectors (agriculture, construction industry, professional services)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses
- young people in business (under 30 year-olds who are business intenders, entrepreneurs or running their own small business)
- women in business.
Applications close at 11.59pm on Sunday 3 March 2019.
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story