Awards Dinner Booking
Our guest speaker for the evening will be Troy Szczurkowski who recently completed the Iditarod Trail race in Alaska – a 1,609-kilometer wilderness event by fat bike, foot and ski.
Early Bird RSVP closed Friday 15th September
Please RSVP by Friday 20th October
- Member prices apply to financial QORF Green Circle members only!
- become a QORF Green Circle Member and qualify for Member prices
- Award finalists are eligible for a complimentary place at the Awards Dinner*
- To register you will need:
- Your full name and contact details
- If booking a group, a group name (and names of everyone in your group)
- Dietary requirements (and for everyone in your group)
- A credit card for payment
* Please make your booking and then email email@example.com with details of complimentary ticket
If you experience any difficulties or confusion when making your booking please call 07 3369 9455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements
- Tickets will not be issued. You will be checked off the guest list as you arrive.
- Photographs will be taken throughout the day for promotional purposes. Please let us know if you or anyone in your party does not wish their photographs to be taken or used.
Back to Outdoors Queensland Awards