Awards Dinner Booking
The annual Outdoors Queensland Awards Dinner is a popular networking opportunity for members of the outdoor community to get together to celebrate the Award winners – the individuals and organisations who have made a positive and lasting difference to the outdoors and outdoor recreation in Queensland, in all its various guises.
Guest speaker for the evening will be Jemma Wilson, a professional offroad motorcycle racer, who has won both state and Australian championships. In addition there will be raffle prizes, great food, good company and lots of fun!
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual – or a chance to get dressed up!
Early Bird booking numbers are LIMITED. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Please RSVP by Friday 19th October
- Member prices apply to financial QORF Green Circle members only!
- become a QORF Green Circle Member and qualify for Member prices
- Award finalists are eligible for a complimentary place at the Awards Dinner*
- To register you will need:
- Your full name and contact details
- If booking a group, a group name (and names of everyone in your group)
- Dietary requirements (and for everyone in your group)
- A credit card for payment
* Please make your booking and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of complimentary ticket
If you experience any difficulties or confusion when making your booking please call 07 3369 9455 or email email@example.com with your requirements
- Tickets will not be issued. You will be checked off the guest list as you arrive.
- Photographs will be taken throughout the day for promotional purposes. Please let us know if you or anyone in your party does not wish their photographs to be taken or used.
Back to Outdoors Queensland Awards