What is it?
A book of detailed maps of bike paths suitable for recreational cycling, thoroughly covering South East Queensland.
Why are the maps in this book better than the free maps available?
Because we are cyclists with children and we both rode every metre to make sure they are accurate. It took us more than a year.
What do the maps show?
We rode every metre of these bike paths to ensure we had the details correct:
- Rideable paths in great detail
- Playgrounds with ratings
- Shelter and drinking water
- Barbecues and carparks
- Cafes and ice cream kiosks
- Dirt jumps and skate parks with ratings
What area does it cover?
- North to Noosa and Pomona
- South to Kingscliff and Casuarina in NSW
- West past Toowoomba to Oakey
- East – Coochiemudlo Island, Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Brisbane, Redland, Gold Coast have heaps of trails.
Toowoomba, Ipswich, Scenic Rim, Somerset and Southern Downs have relatively few.
Who will get value from this book?
- Families looking for some adventure and exercise
- Cyclists looking for safe, easy rides with no cars to worry about
Go to www.familyrides.com.au for more information.