Passchendaele V3 Looking for Sponsors
The Passchendaele V3 Bouldering Festival relies on Sponsorship
Posted on 13.03.2018
The Passchendaele V3 Bouldering Festival relies on sponsorship.
We can only make this the best climbing festival in the country with your support and investment.
When we announced the first Passchendaele Bouldering Festival back in 2016, we had no idea how significant an event it would become in the Queensland climbing calendar. As the Queensland bouldering community continues to flourish and grow, so too does the Passchendaele Bouldering Festival. Now in its 3rd consecutive year, #pdaeleV3 is set to raise the bar once again.
Over the last two years, we have built so much more than a climbing festival – we have built a community around great passionate people, quality brands and products, exceptional food, epic outdoor cinematic experiences and, of course, the Passchendaele Bouldering Festival Ethos:
- A love of climbing rocks.
- A deep respect and desire to preserve the environment in which we play.
- An attitude of minimal impact and sustainability.
- A desire to build strong communities of people who share similar values and support each other.
- An open approach to bouldering that welcomes all people, regardless of ability or experience.
- A desire to celebrate and promote the sport of bouldering.
After each festival we have sought valuable feedback from our punters on what they loved and what they wanted changed. The Passchendaele Bouldering Festival is an evolving event because we continually look to improve upon what we have already achieved.
Further details, sponsorship opportunities and key dates are within the prospectus, so grab a coffee, settle in, take a read and we look forward to working with you to make The Passchendaele V3 Bouldering Festival the highlight on the 2018 climbing calendar!
Check out highlights from Paasschedaele V2
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story