New laws underway
New Blue Card laws (Started August 31)
Posted on 31.08.2020
Find out what these changes mean for you by visiting on the Blue Card website.
You can now apply for or renew your blue or exemption card using the online applicant portal.
Lots of resources to help you with the new changes.
Watch short videos on each of the key changes and download the posters and fact sheets.
If you need more information, contact Blue Card between 8am and 5pm on weekdays.
Phone 1800 113 611 or 3211 6999 or email email@example.com.
- No Card, No Start policy
- Frequency test
- 30-day rule for expiring cards
- Volunteer to paid transfer applications
- Exemption cards for Queensland police and teachers
- Changes in criminal history
- Restricted people and restricted employment
Find out more about the changes on the Blue Card website.
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story