As a QORF member you have a choice to make – sit back and hope things work out, or – much better – get involved!
You can get involved in a number of ways: Actively network
- Share your experiences and knowledge with others
Use the QORF logo
- Put it on your website and link back to us. This helps drive traffic to both our site and yours
Be a voice for outdoor recreation
- Comment on the issues
- Do the surveys (Click for Green Circle Member Surveys)
- Respond to our call for input
Connect with social media
- Go to Making Connections! for more ideas on using social media to Get Involved!
Attend the events
- Keep on top of current issues and the what needs to be addressed
- Exhibit – show off what you do
Enter the competitions
Use the online Calendar
- List your training events, your upcoming courses and your fundraising drives
Read the monthly Newsletter
- Share it with others
Share your eNewsletter
- Add us to your mailing list and we’ll post it on our site and in social media.
- Talk about the outdoors, talk about QORF
- Encourage others to join
- Stories, activities, book reviews – post them on Facebook!
- Make QORF a vital and relevant tool for outdoor recreation in Queensland
Check out QORFTV
- Use the trailer to help promote your own business or activity
- Subscribe to QORFTV – we’ll subscribe to you
Visit the Online Bookshop
- Make it your first stop for all your outdoor texts. If we don’t carry what you are looking for we can get it in for you. We’ll even add it to the inventory so that others can get it too!
- Tell us about the books you love and why
- Suggest new items for us to stock – books, DVD’s, tools and resources
- Like us on Facebook – we Like you!
- Prioritize to ‘see us first’
- Comment on the posts
- Write on our wall
Other Social Media
- Follow us on Twitter – we follow you!
- Subscribe to us on YouTube – we subscribe to you!
- Follow us on Instagram – we follow you!
Looking for staff – looking for a job
- Advertise on our Jobs & Careers page
- Find out about training and qualifications
- Take on trainees – help to grow the industry in Queensland
- Register with NOLRS
- Adventure Activity Standards
- SIS10 Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package
- Forums & workshops
- Park Alerts
- Latest News
- Things to do … and much more!
Queensland Outdoor Recreation Awards
- Nominate your business
- Nominate your staff
- Come to the dinner