A collection of resources and links that will help you to run better events, whether outdoors or in!
While the resources and links listed below are not necessarily all about running outdoor events, there is much information provided that can be readily applied to any event – the basics, after all, are always the same: when, where, who is it for, type of event, venue, budget, catering, design, promotion, MC, staff … and so on.
- Event Management Plan, Checklist & Guide (Latrobe Council)
- Community Events Toolkit (Queensland Health) (PDF)
- Community Events Toolkit (Queensland Health) (DOC)
- Event Risk Management (SPARC NZ)
- Stakeholder Communications (SPARC NZ)
- Sustainable Events Guide (QLPA)
- Event Audit (venues2events)
- Web Strategy for Events (Blue Wire Media)
Finding a Venue
Creating a Presentation
Registration, Ticketing & Scheduling
Other interesting and useful resources?
Email email@example.com with all the details
Disclaimer: Please note that QORF does not endorse the quality of any of the resources listed on this page and will not accept responsibility for any omissions or mishaps caused as a result of an event manager not doing his or her homework properly. That said, we wish you all the best for your next event and we are very happy to help promote it for you when the time comes. Go to the What’s On page for more information.