Our Response to COVID-19
We are a small team and many of us regularly work from home. Our response to COVID-19 has been to:
- Keep staff informed about the virus and developments in our workplace.
- Reduce face to face meetings – encourage the use of online services such as Zoom.
- Cancel or postpone public events
- Adopt appropriate social distancing procedures in the workplace
- Encourage and support staff to work from home
- Support a staff member if he/she gets infected – honouring contracts and applying sick leave
- Actively monitor reliable sources of information such as QLD Health and the Australian Department of Health
The QORF office closed on Wednesday, March 18 until further notice. Our day to day operations will be undertaken remotely and online so you will still be able to contact us by phone, email, social media and our website.
All of our meetings will take place by phone, Zoom or Skype, and mail will be collected on a regular basis.
We will be reviewing these measures on an ongoing basis to determine whether they remain an appropriate response.
Finally, we are committed to making sure the sector is kept up to date with the latest and best information about the virus and pandemic.