Info and ideas for business operators
Back to COVID-19: News and Updates
- COVID Safe Businesses
- Framework for COVID SAFE Businesses
- Industry COVID Safe Plan – Guidance for Industry
- Opting into an Industry COVID Safe Plan
- Queensland’s Roadmap to Easing Restrictions outlines which businesses can operate at which stage, and what customer limits apply on premises. All businesses will need to undertake some planning to ensure they keep their business, their staff and their customers safe.
Safe Work Australia
- What do I need to do to keep my workers safe and limit the spread of COVID-19?
- Information on COVID-19 and work health and safety
- Template: Work health and safety plan for COVID-19
- Keeping your workplace safe, clean and healthy during COVID-19
- Preventing the spread of infection at work
- Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grants
- Mentoring for Growth program
- Coronavirus information and assistance
- Business assistance finder
- Novel coronavirus small business support
- Pandemic risk management for business
- Deferring returns due to coronavirus
Australian Tax Office
Innovation and Tourism Industry Development (QLD)
Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Micro-Credentialing – Focused training in specific skills
- Business Continuity – working remotely
This document has been prepared as a guide for organisations looking at ways to continue working during the restrictions anticipated during the pandemic.
Department of Housing and Public Works (QLD)
Abundance Global / TouchPoint One
- COVID Safety Officer Training (AQIA)
- COVID-19 Infection Control Training (Australian Government)
A 30-minute online training module that covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
- TAFE Queensland
A range of fully funded education and training programs to support community groups
Other Useful Links
The information on this page has been taken from credible sources and is shared with the best of intentions. While we have have done our best to provide the most up to date information, we cannot take responsibility for any person or organisation suffering as a result of using the information shared on this page. It is the responsibility of all organisations to do their research, to comply with all relevant legislation and to be aware of current government advice.