Get Started Vouchers Open for 2019
Round 13 of Get Started Vouchers opens 8:00am on Wednesday 6 February 2019
Posted on 29.01.2019
Round 13 opens 8:00am on Wednesday 6 February 2019.
The Get Started Vouchers program provides eligible Queensland children and young people aged 5 to 17 (inclusive) who can least afford to join a sport or recreation club with a voucher valued up to $150 for membership and/or registration fees.
Round 13 will close when all available vouchers are issued. If the voucher allocation is not reached, the round will close on 10 April 2019.
In the past this voucher scheme has been fully subscribed very soon after release, so act quickly and REGISTER and then publicise the fact that they are registered so potential participants can get in and register for the scheme too. (QORF)
Over 4300 clubs have registered for the program. Clubs can apply for registration for Get Started Vouchers at any time. Registration is valid for the entire program period so there is no need to register for each round.
Check out some of our great videos on the Get Started Vouchers program. These are available via our website:
- Our How to apply assist families with information on child eligibility and applying for a voucher
- Our Clubs provides information on club eligibility and redeeming vouchers.
- Our on how referral agents can help families with applying for a voucher.
For more information on:
- – follow the screen shots in our club trouble shooting manual.
- Club changes – clubs can see how they are displayed on our . For any changes please submit the .
- – see our club fact sheet
- – answers to common questions about the program
There are a range of promotional materials available for Get Started Vouchers clubs to promote their involvement in the program:
More information about the program is available at
Have questions or want more information? Please email.
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story