Events Framework Webinar
Topic: Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events in Queensland
Posted on 22.07.2020
QTIC will be hosting a webinar to go over the Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events in Queensland, answering frequently asked questions to ensure event organisers can plan for a return to business with gradually increasing confidence.
The panellists will be:
- Tess Bishop, Department of State Development, Tourism and Innovation
TBC, Queensland Health
Lenny Chong, Tourism and Events Queensland
Jamie Ranse, Griffith University
Some questions that will be covered include:
- How long will it take for my COVID Safe Event Plan to be assessed?
- I’m running an event where multiple Industry Plans apply. Do I need to follow all of them, or do I just choose the most relevant one?
- Where can I find more specific guidance with regard to business events?
- Are stand up cocktail style events permitted?
- Do I need to seat people 1.5 metres apart at an event?
Participants can submit questions prior to the webinar to email@example.com.
Places are limited however a recording will be made available following the event.
Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC)
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story