Active Clubs Funding Now Open
Providing funding of up to $2,000 for either equipment or training
Posted on 17.10.2019
Active Clubs provides funding of up to $2,000 for either equipment or training to local and regional sport and active recreation organisations delivering physical activity throughout Queensland.
Key dates for round 1
- 17 October 2019 – Applications open
- 15 November 2019 – Applications close at 5.00pm
- 31 January 2020 – Approved projects can begin (subject to receipt of approval letter and terms and conditions)
- 31 January 2021 – Projects must be completed
Your organisation can only apply for equipment or training under one category, either:
- On field support to help deliver quality physical activity experiences
- Off field support to improve your ability to manage the organisation.
The department will prioritise projects that support on field delivery of quality physical activity experiences over those that provide off field support to manage an organisation.
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story