The QORF logos can be used in both print and electronic formats as an indicator that the individual or organisation is a current Green Circle Member of QORF, or is a current sponsor of a QORF product, service or event.
QORF Green Circle Member Logo
- The QORF logos can only be reproduced from electronic copies provided by QORF.
- The size and position of the QORF logo on the final product is at the discretion of the product designer.
- ‘White’ space equivalent to half the logo height must be left around the logo.
- No additional text can be used in conjunction with the logo.
- Under no circumstance is the logo to be reproduced in mirror image or be rotated.
- Colours must not be changed from the colour as supplied by QORF, nor are colours to be swapped around or stippled.
- By default the QORF logo is to be linked to the QORF website, www.qorf.org.au
By linking to the QORF website members must agree to the following:
- To notify QORF where the link will reside.
- To only use the logo web pages and sites that make accurate references to QORF and its products, events and services.
The logo and link may NOT be:
- Displayed in any manner that implies sponsorship, endorsement, or license by QORF, unless QORF consents in writing.
- Used as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- Altered in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements etc., or animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
- Used on a site containing disparaging remarks about the logo, QORF, or QORF’s products or services.
- Used on a site containing pornography or espousing hatred or violence toward individuals or groups base on the individual or group’s race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
This linking agreement does NOT grant a license or any other right to QORF’s logo or trademarks other than as set forth in this policy. QORF reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to use the logo and link at any time.
To download a QORF logo or a QORF Green Circle Member logo, go to the QORF LOGO DOWNLOAD page
If you need more information or or having issues with the downloads please EMAIL QORF for more assistance or call directly on 07 3369 9455